Join us at the Flint Cultural Center on Tuesday, December 4th 2018 at 5:00pm to 8:00pm for Holiday Walk 2018. Don't miss the Tree Lighting at 5:15pm.
This years festivities include:
- Caroling and Festive Live Music
- A visit with Santa Claus
- Planetarium Shows
- Fun Holiday Theatre Activities
- Hands on Arts & Crafts
- Refreshments & More!!
This is a FREE Community Event, however we ask those who can bring non-perishable food, clothing or personal care items to be donated to the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan.
To find out what is happening at each building for the Holiday Walk, click on the links above.
Indicates craft activity (while supplies last). Be sure to complete them all!
- Ice carving demonstration
- Seasonal lighting display
- Hot cider & cookies
- Children’s Craft “Candy Cane Bead Ornament” while supplies last
- Refreshments provided by the Friends of the Flint Public Library
5:30–5:55 & 7:00-7:30
- Ringspiration Bell Choir
6:00 -6:25 & 7:35-7:55
- Amazing Clark: Punch and Judy Show
- Meet the Grinch
- Meet PBS star Arthur
- Visit the galleries
- Make and take a holiday craft
- Festive music in the lobby & Bray Gallery
- View a holiday film in the FIA Theater
- Holiday treats for purchase at the Palette Café
- Musical Performances
- Take your own photos in the giant Nutcracker rocking chair. Line closes at 7:50
- Instrument Playground
- "The Polar Express" Capitol Theatre Organ Presentation
- Community Carol Sing Along
5:30-5:50 6:30-6:50 7:30-7:50
- Holiday Improv Squad performances
- Photo opportunities with The Little Prince props
- Note: Bower Theatre entrance will be closed due to rehearsals; patrons must use the Elgood Entrance located on the east side of the building.
5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30 & 8:00pm
- Cosmic Christmas: The Light Show
- Available by ticket only. Tickets available at 5:00 p.m. in the Kearsley St. Tent. Tickets only good for time on ticket.Arrive 10 minutes early for your show. No late seating.
- 20% off purchases at Longway Planetarium Gift Shop
- Holiday craft.
- See the Flint history exhibits before we close for renovation Dec. 9
- 20% off purchases at the Sloan Museum Gift Shop
- Snacks for sale at Halfway Cafe
- Free Photo with Santa! Visit with Santa Line closes 7:30pm
- EBFE Mariachi Band